We have the appropriate licencing and expertise to isolate and reinstate the water supply to large commercial buildings for tank liner replacement.
While onsite we can attend to replacing the isolation valves on the inlet and outlet of the commercial tank as the new tank liner is being installed.
We love this added benefit as it saves our clients money and streamlines the tank liner replacement process.
Benefits of Tank Liner Replacement
- All potable tank liner material is certificated to meet required standards
- Made to fit any size or shape of tank
- Can be installed over most existing internal surfaces with little or no preparation
- Cost effective solution for repairing older tanks and even new tank installations
- Will conform to tank or ground movements
- Designed for all styles of tanks including: modular, concrete, steel, poly, fibreglass, concrete block and wooden
No hot water to buildings? Blocked drains?
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for all plumbing emergencies.
From minor leaks to burst pipes, we’re here for you when you need us the most.