There are many different styles and product types when it comes to commercial pool heaters. Like most mechanical things, pool heaters can have breakdowns. Sometimes the issues
are not as bad as they seem. Give us a call, instead of reading manuals and getting confused. We are experts in fault finding on commercial pool heaters.
Purchasing a pool heater?
- If you are looking to purchase or replace a commercial grade pool heater, we urge you to get in touch.
- We have a special interest in pool heating solutions and products.
- We are the largest stockist for pool heating replacement parts which allows us to replace parts immediately.
- We understand the disruption of pool heater problems and attend urgently.
We are pool heater professionals
- We offer scheduled servicing and routine inspections to ensure your pool heater is well maintained.
- Our tradesmen are equipped with a special ultrasonic flow meter to test the flow of water travelling through the heater.
- We recommend all pool heaters are checked and commissioned every six months to regulate water flow for heater efficiency.
- We commonly find pool heaters using excess water levels of up to 10%. This puts unnecessary pressure on intricate and expensive parts causing breakdowns.
- Using our knowledge and ultrasonic flow meter, we are able to reduce the risk of breakdowns by keeping your heater operating efficiently all year round.
Why choose us
- We have Type B gas licensed tradesmen who can work on pool heaters of any size.
- We are warranty agents for Raypak and Rinnai products.
Warranties on these systems are limited depending on the breakdown. An onsite assessment would need to be made to determine whether your pool heater breakdown can be claimed under warranty. We offer an alternative pool heating system called Alpha which is Australian Made and owned superior pool heating system. For more information on the Alpha pool heating system. Click Here
No hot water to buildings? Blocked drains?
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for all plumbing emergencies.
From minor leaks to burst pipes, we’re here for you when you need us the most.