Plumbing and Gas Services QLD is licensed to carry out backflow testing. It is our aim
to provide good reliable service.
We can help with all your backflow prevention needs, including:
- Device Installations - Professional backflow prevention device installations.
- Device Testing - Annual backflow device testing.
It’s imperative to ensure your device continues to operate reliably, replace reliably with effectively. We can assist with professional periodic maintenance to ensure it’s operating as it should and perform any necessary repairs or replacements.
If a backflow valve is defective or faulty, it may:
- Cause water to be wasted through leaking devices.
- Not prevent a contaminated source entering the drinking water supply.
- Impact on the water pressure supplying to your property.
Thermostatic Mixing Valve
A thermostatic mixing valve (TMV) is a valve that blends hot water with cold water to ensure constant, safe shower and bath outlet temperatures, preventing scalding.
The storage of water at high temperature removes one possible breeding ground for Legionella; the use of a thermostatic mixing valve, provides increased safety against scalding, and increased user comfort, because the hot-water temperature remains constant.
The thermostatic mixing valves need to regulate the outlets at temperatures no greater than 50 degrees Celsius in domestic applications and 43.5 degrees Celsius in applications such as:
- Early childhood centres
- Primary & Secondary schools
- Nursing homes
- Facilities which house the young, aged, sick or disabled
Certificate of Compliance
After testing the device, we will give you a certificate showing that the valve has been tested and to ensure customer compliance.
No hot water to buildings? Blocked drains?
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for all plumbing emergencies.
From minor leaks to burst pipes, we’re here for you when you need us the most.